If you are setting up multiple similar layout blocks, it may be easier to duplicate an existing layout block instead of choosing your font and color options again. There are 2 ways you can duplicate layout blocks.
‣ Click the selection tab handle at the side of a layout block or click on the layout block itself. Next, choose "Edit" > "Duplicate" from the menu bar.
Note: This is what the "selection tab handle" or the "layout block handle" looks like once it has been selected:
‣ Click on the layout handle on the left side of the layout block.
‣ Hold down the option key or the alt⌥ key on your keyboard and drag the layout block that you want to duplicate.
‣ Drop it into position to create a copy. Then edit your text and other options accordingly.
‣ Select the layout block handle or the entire layout block (both method works).
‣ Once selected, press Command⌘ D on your keyboard. This will duplicate the selected layout block.
Search through the manual