Let everyone in the team take part in your email creation workflow:
On any device, on the go and remotely, for all team members.
When you’re building a newsletter or email, you often need to collect input from lots of different team-members, using a variety of devices and platforms. Working from home can make the feedback process even more complicated.
With Mail Designer 365 Approval, your design is shared on the web. Team-members can preview and comment on the design remotely from their home office, on the go on their smartphone, or right there in the office, so you can update it until it’s right.
Your productive workflow
Build designs on your Mac with Mail Designer 365
- Build your design on your Mac using the Mail Designer 365 app.
- Share a web-based preview of your design.
Cross-platform discussion & feedback on all devices
- Invite co-workers to provide comments and feedback on your design.
- The web-based feedback platform works perfectly with Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, Chromebook, etc…
- Receive email notifications to stay on top of the status of your design.
Adjustments and final approval vote
- Apply any feedback and suggestions from your colleagues in the Mail Designer 365 app.
- Re-upload the latest drafts for approval until the design is ready to send.
- After your team has given the final approval, you can export the design from the Mail Designer 365 app to your chosen ESP.
Get input from the whole team