Export newsletters with Mail Designer and send via ActiveCampaign
Need HTML responsive email templates for ActiveCampaign? If you use ActiveCampaign to send out your email template, then you can still use Mail Designer 365, an email creator and email designer software for Mac users, to create your email design. Mail Designer 365’s mail templates give you the flexibility to create beautiful email marketing designs that are compatible with Active Campaign. Use Mail Designer 365 to create HTML responsive emails for ActiveCampaign without breaking a sweat – no HTML and CSS knowledge necessary.
Sending a campaign – ActiveCampaign
Launch your email newsletter templates with ActiveCampaign’s email delivery service and enjoy ActiveCampaign’s features, including segmentation, marketing automation, CRM integration, and the power to connect your WordPress blog with your ActiveCampaign email marketing platform. We provide you with our ActiveCampaign’s integration guide so you can execute e marketing with ease.
Create and send email newsletters using ActiveCampaign
Here’s how to create a newsletter template design for ActiveCampaign and reach mail clients with a little help from the the HTML export feature in Mail Designer 365…
Exporting your email templates for ActiveCampaign:
- First, design a stunning newsletter :). Use Mail Designer 365 for the easiest way to create HTML templates.
- Next, choose “Share” > “Website / HTML…”
- Then, enter an image URL prefix where you will be hosting your images.
- Export your design.
Now, you’ll have a folder with a HTML file and your images. These need to be uploaded to the server hosting your images and to ActiveCampaign:
- Take all the images and upload them to the server location you specified during export.
- Afterwards, sign in to your account on ActiveCampaign.
- Choose “Create New Campaign.”
- Then, give your campaign a name.
- Choose your recipients for your email campaign.
- Next, choose “Build from Scratch.”
- Then, choose “Custom HTML.”
- Make sure to give your email campaign a subject.
- Finally, copy your HTML code and paste it into the ActiveCampaign Editor.
How to send an HTML email campaign via ActiveCampaign – made simple!
And that’s how to send out an email using ActiveCampaign! Exporting Mail Designer 365’s email templates for ActiveCampaign is easy. Now, you can send out your HTML mail design on ActiveCampaign.
Give our ActiveCampaign integration a go – build your ActiveCampaign email template with Mail Designer 365. We hope our walkthrough of creating and sending email campaigns has been helpful. What are you waiting for? Design and send a marketing email through ActiveCampaign today. Have an email blast!
We are happy to provide you additional responsive email design services!