Build custom made HTML email templates to use with the Brevo CRM suite
Mail Designer 365 is the best HTML email editor for Brevo (formerly Sendinblue.) Create a stunning HTML email design with the easy-to-use drag & drop editor and export to Brevo in just a few clicks. Use your Mail Designer 365 template for transactional emails, automated email campaigns, sales, promotions, and more.
HOW IT WORKS
How to export your HTML email to Brevo
So you’ve created an awesome email template which you want to use with your next big campaign?
Here’s how to export to Brevo and upload your custom made HTML email to use with all their automation features.
- Build your HTML email design in Mail Designer 365 and select "Share” > “Website / HTML…
- Enter the image URL prefix for the online server where you will be hosting your images. You will need this later on so that your images can be located and displayed accurately in your design. (Learn more about this step here.)
- Following export, select the images in the folder and upload them to the server from the previous step.
- Sign in to your Brevo account and create a new email campaign.
- Fill out the settings for your campaign (i.e. name, sender address, subject, etc.), then select "Design" and choose "code your own"
- Choose "HTML Editor", then locate the content.html file in the HTML export folder. Right click the file, and open it with a text editor. Copy the entire code and paste it into the editor to upload your newsletter.
- You can now use your Mail Designer 365 HTML design with the automation tools provided in the Brevo CRM Suite.
Our team is always on hand ready to give you support. If you have specific questions regarding HTML export to Brevo, or just need some extra help getting set up, get in touch!
Mail Designer 365 works seamlessly with all leading email marketing services. If you're looking for a different service, check out our full range of integrations and compatible platforms on our integrations page.
Start using Mail Designer 365 with Brevo today
*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.*