Export newsletters with Mail Designer and send via SendinBlue
Need HTML responsive email templates for SendinBlue? If you use SendinBlue to send out your newsletter templates, then you can still use Mail Designer 365, an email creator and email designer software for Mac users, to create your email design. Mail Designer 365’s mail templates give you the flexibility to create beautiful email marketing designs that are compatible with SendinBlue. Use Mail Designer 365 to create HTML responsive emails for SendinBlue without breaking a sweat – no HTML and CSS knowledge necessary.
Sending a newsletter – SendinBlue
Launch your email newsletter templates with SendinBlue’s email delivery service and enjoy SendinBlue’s features, including personalization, segmentation, spam check, dedicated IP address, marketing automation, etc. We provide you with our SendinBlue’s integration guide so you can execute emarketing with ease.
Create and send email newsletters using SendinBlue
Here’s how to create a newsletter template design for SendinBlue and reach mail clients with a little help from the HTML export feature in Mail Designer 365…
Exporting your email templates for SendinBlue
- First, design a stunning newsletter :). Use Mail Designer 365 for the easiest way to create HTML templates
- Next, choose “Share” > “Website / HTML…” from the menu bar
- Enter an image URL prefix where you will be hosting your images
- Export your design
Now, you’ll have a folder with an HTML file and your images. These need to be uploaded to the server hosting your images and to SendinBlue:
- Take all the images and upload them to the server location you specified during export
- Sign in to your account on SendinBlue and create a new campaign
- Give your campaign a name and a subject
- Choose “HTML/Simple Text Editor,” copy your hmtl code and paste it into the editor
How to send an HTML email campaign via SendinBlue – made simple!
And that’s how to send out an email using SendinBlue! Exporting Mail Designer 365’s email templates for SendinBlue is simple. Now, you can send out your HTML mail design on SendinBlue.
Give our Sendinblue integration a go – build your SendinBlue newsletter template with Mail Designer 365. We hope our walkthrough of creating and sending email campaigns has been helpful. What are you waiting for? Design and send a marketing email through SendinBlue today. Have an email blast!
We are happy to provide you additional responsive email design services!