The start of summer means it’s time to shake up your email marketing strategy and Mail Designer 365 has all you need to get started. Things are heating up, as we’ve just added two scorching new summer Design Ideas to the Design Chooser, ready for you to start using in your summer email campaigns right away.
NEW: Summer Sale Design Idea
Brighten up your subscribers’ day with this bold and cheerful sunflower-themed template. This Design Idea is perfect for a themed sale for your online store. Add your logo, customize in a few clicks, and you’re ready to go!
- Sunflower graphic helps set the summer mood
- Dreamy, cloud-like headline
- Prominent CTA (call-to-action) button
- Secondary social media CTA block to promote your other channels
- Exclusively available in Mail Designer 365 Business and Business Premium
NEW: Summer Promotion Design Idea
Make waves this summer with this unique rippling text effect. This premium Design Idea is a great choice for sharing a summer promotion or event announcement with your customers.
- Swimming pool design gets readers dreaming of summer
- Turn heads with the quirky Polaroid-style layout
- Rippling text effect (created using Blend Modes) grabs readers’ attention
- Contrasting CTA button to generate more clicks
- Exclusively available in Mail Designer 365 Business Premium
Tips for summer email campaigns
Summer email designs are full of color and fun. Check out this post for more design inspiration and tips for your summer email campaigns:
We massively value your feedback. If there are any other templates, you’d love to see in Mail Designer 365, please let us know!
Until next time,
Your Mail Designer 365 Team