Export your newsletters with Mail Designer and send via AWeber
Need HTML responsive email templates for AWeber? If you use AWeber to send out your newsletter, then you can still use Mail Designer 365, an email creator and email designer software for Mac users, to create your email design. Mail Designer 365’s mail templates give you the flexibility to create beautiful email marketing designs that are compatible with AWeber. Use Mail Designer 365 to create HTML responsive emails for AWeber without breaking a sweat – no HTML and CSS knowledge necessary.
Sending a campaign – AWeber
Launch your email newsletter templates with AWeber’s email delivery service and enjoy AWeber’s features, including their autoresponder follow up series, stylish sign up forms, segmentation, and their API (Application Program Interface) to integrate tools that you can use to add subscribers, edit subscriber information, and view list statistics. We provide you with our AWeber’s integration guide so you can execute e marketing with ease.
Create and send email newsletters using AWeber
Here’s how to create a newsletter template design for AWeber and reach mail clients with a little help from the the HTML export feature in Mail Designer 365…
Exporting your email templates for AWeber
- First, design a stunning newsletter :). Use Mail Designer 365 for the easiest way to create HTML templates.
- Next, choose “Share” > “Website / HTML…” from the menu bar
- Enter an image URL prefix where you will be hosting your images
- Export your design
Now, you’ll have a folder with a HTML file and your images. These need to be uploaded to the server hosting your images and to AWeber:
- Take all the images and upload them to the server location you specified during export
- Sign in to your account on AWeber and choose “Create a message” > “HTML Editor”
- Give your campaign a subject and click on source code
- Delete the source code placeholder you just inserted and copy your HTML code and paste it into the AWeber Editor
- Choose your message and click on “Send options” > “Schedule a Broadcast”
Now, you can choose recipients and prepare your email campaigns on AWeber.
You can also use AWeber placeholders in your design, e.g. to to add a recipient’s first name automatically. You’ll find all the placeholders on the AWeber website.
Just copy a placeholder and paste it into your design (Tip: Use “Paste and match style” to preserve your formatting!). AWeber will automatically take the recipients first name like in my example if you sent it out.
Here’s what it looks like in Mail Designer 365:
And here’s what it looks like in the email once you’ve sent it:
How to send an HTML email campaign via AWeber – made simple!
And that’s how to send out an email using AWeber! Exporting Mail Designer 365’s email templates for AWeber is easy. Now, you can send out your HTML mail design on AWeber.
Give our AWeber integration a go – build your AWeber email template with Mail Designer 365. We hope our walkthrough of creating and sending email campaigns has been helpful. What are you waiting for? Design and send a marketing email through AWeber today. Have an email blast!
We are happy to provide you additional responsive email design services!