Export newsletters with Mail Designer and send via Zoho Campaigns
Need HTML responsive email templates for Zoho Campaigns? If you use Zoho Campaigns to send out your newsletter templates, then you can still use Mail Designer 365, an email creator and email designer software for Mac users, to create your email design. This integration guide is meant to make email marketing easier for you. Mail Designer 365’s mail templates give you the flexibility to create beautiful email marketing designs that are compatible with Zoho Campaigns. Use Mail Designer 365 to create HTML responsive emails for Zoho Campaigns without breaking a sweat – no HTML and CSS knowledge necessary.
Sending a campaign – Zoho Campaigns
Launch your email newsletter templates with Zoho Campaigns’s email delivery service and enjoy Zoho Campaigns’s features, including their calendar based promotions autoresponder, email workflows automation, Zoho CRM integration, mailing list management, and A/B testing. We provide you with our Zoho Campaigns’s integration guide so you can execute e marketing with ease.
Create and send email newsletters using Zoho Campaigns
Here’s how to create a newsletter template design for Zoho Campaigns and reach mail clients with a little help from the the HTML export feature in Mail Designer 365…
Exporting your email templates for Zoho Campaigns
- First, design a stunning newsletter :). Use Mail Designer 365 for the easiest way to create HTML templates.
- Next, choose “Share” > “Website / HTML…” from the menu bar.
- Enter an image URL prefix where you will be hosting your images.
- Check the box next to “Restricted Compatibility” – this is crucial in ensuring that your newsletter is compatible with Zoho Campaigns.
- Export your design.
Now you’ll have a folder with an HTML file and your images. These need to be uploaded to the server hosting your images and to Zoho Campaigns:
- Take all the images and upload them to the server location you specified during export.
- Sign in to your account on Zoho Campaigns and create a new campaign.
- Give your campaign an name and a subject.
- Choose “Import/Upload” and upload your HTML file.
How to send an HTML email campaign via Zoho Campaigns – made simple!
And that’s how to send out an email using Zoho Campaigns! Exporting Mail Designer 365’s email templates for Zoho Campaigns is easy. Now, you can send out your HTML mail design on Zoho Campaigns.
Give our Zoho Campaigns integration a go – build your Zoho Campaigns email template with Mail Designer 365. We hope our walkthrough of creating and sending email campaigns has been helpful. What are you waiting for? Design and send a marketing email through Zoho Campaigns today. Have an email blast!
We are happy to provide you additional responsive email design services!