Export newsletters with Mail Designer and send via SendGrid
Need HTML responsive email templates for SendGrid? If you use SendGrid to send out your newsletter templates, then you can still use Mail Designer 365, an email creator and email designer software for Mac users, to create your email design. Mail Designer 365’s mail templates give you the flexibility to create beautiful email marketing designs that are compatible with SendGrid. Use Mail Designer 365 to create HTML responsive emails for SendGrid without breaking a sweat – no HTML and CSS knowledge necessary.
Sending a newsletter – SendGrid
Launch your email newsletter templates with SendGrid’s email delivery service and enjoy SendGrid’s features, including segmentation, A/B testing, personalization, flexible API and SMTP setup. We provide you with our SendGrid’s integration guide so you can execute e marketing with ease.
Create and send email newsletters using SendGrid
Here’s how to create a newsletter template design for SendGrid and reach mail clients with a little help from the the HTML export feature in Mail Designer 365…
Exporting your email templates for SendGrid
- First, design a stunning newsletter :). Use Mail Designer 365 for the easiest way to create HTML templates.
- Next, choose “Share” > “Website / HTML…” from the menu bar.
- Enter an image URL prefix where you will be hosting your images.
- Export your design.
Now, you’ll have a folder with an HTML file and your images. These need to be uploaded to the server hosting your images and to SendGrid:
- Take all the images and upload them to the server location you specified during export
- Sign in to your account on SendGrid and create a new campaign
- Click on “Custom” and choose “Code Editor”
- On the left side you can give your campaing a subject and choose your recipients
- Copy your HTML code and paste it into the editor
- Make sure that you insert an unsubscribe link using “[unsubscribe]”
Now, you can plan your email distribution and send your email campaigns out with SendGrid. Enjoy designing your email templates for SendGrid!
How to send an HTML email campaign via SendGrid – made simple!
And that’s how to send out an email using SendGrid! Exporting Mail Designer 365’s email templates for SendGrid is simple. Now, you can send out your HTML mail design on SendGrid.
Give our SendGrid integration a go – build your SendGrid email template with Mail Designer 365. We hope our walkthrough of creating and sending email campaigns has been helpful.
We are happy to provide you additional responsive email design services!