Export newsletters with Mail Designer and send via dotmailer
Need HTML responsive email templates for dotmailer? If you use dotmailer to send out your newsletter templates, then you can still use Mail Designer 365, an email creator and email designer software for Mac users, to create your email design. Mail Designer 365’s mail templates give you the flexibility to create beautiful email marketing designs that are compatible with dotmailer. Use Mail Designer 365 to create HTML responsive emails for dotmailer without breaking a sweat – no HTML and CSS knowledge necessary.
Sending a campaign – dotmailer
Launch your email newsletter templates with dotmailer’s email delivery service and enjoy dotmailer’s features, including ecommerce and business platform integrations, marketing automation, multi-variate testing, send-time optimization, personalization, targeting tools, building your own marketing cloud, and sign up forms generator. We provide you with our dotmailer’s integration guide so you can execute e marketing with ease.
Create and send email newsletters using dotmailer
Here’s how to create a newsletter template design for dotmailer and reach mail clients with a little help from the the HTML export feature in Mail Designer 365…
Exporting your email templates for dotmailer
- First, design a stunning newsletter :). Use Mail Designer 365 for the easiest way to create HTML templates.
- Make sure you’ve added a dotmailer unsubscribe link (“http://$UNSUB$” is the correct placeholder).
- Next, choose “Share” > “Website / HTML…” from the menu bar.
- Afterwards, enter an image URL prefix where you will be hosting your images.
- Then, export your design.
Now, you’ll have a folder with a HTML file and your images. These need to be uploaded to the server hosting your images and to dotmailer:
- Take all the images and upload them to the server location you specified during export.
- Sign in to your account on dotmailer.
- Then, choose “Campaign” > “New campaign.”
- Click “Start from scratch.”
- Next, give your campaign a name and a subject.
- Now, choose “Utilities” on the upper right side then “Edit source.”
- Copy your HTML code.
- Then, paste it into the dotmailer editor.
Now, you can choose recipients and prepare your campaign on dotmailer.
How to send an HTML email campaign via dotmailer – made simple!
And that’s how to send out an email using dotmailer! Exporting Mail Designer 365’s email templates for dotmailer is easy. Now, you can send out your HTML mail design on dotmailer.
Give our dotmailer integration a go – build your dotmailer email template with Mail Designer 365. We hope our walkthrough of creating and sending email campaigns has been helpful. What are you waiting for? Design and send a marketing email through dotmailer today. Have an email blast!
We are happy to provide you additional responsive email design services!