How to export your HTML email to ConvertKit
- Build your HTML email design in Mail Designer 365 and select “Share” > “Website / HTML…
- Enter the image URL prefix for the online server where you will be hosting your images. You will need this later on so that your images can be located and displayed accurately in your design.
- Following export, select the images in the folder and upload them to the server from the previous step.
- Sign in to your ConvertKit account and go to “Broadcasts.”
- Give your broadcast a name and select the recipients.
- In the email editor, select “HTML”. This will allow you to enter your own code from your Mail Designer 365 design.
- Locate the content.html file in the HTML export folder. Right click the file, and open it with a text editor. Copy the entire code and paste it into the HTML Body area to upload your newsletter.
- After you have copied the HTML code into your ConvertKit email template, you can select preview to check for any mistakes.
- You can now use your Mail Designer 365 HTML design with the automation tools provided in theConvertKit platform.