Create custom made HTML email templates for the MailerLite email automation platform
Mail Designer 365 is the best HTML email editor for MailerLite. Create a stunning HTML email design with the easy-to-use drag & drop editor and export to MailerLite in just a few clicks. Use your Mail Designer 365 template for transactional emails, automated email campaigns, sales, promotions, and more.
HOW IT WORKS
How to export your HTML email to MailerLite
So you need an awesome email template to use with your next big campaign?
Here's how to create HTML emails for MailerLite to use with all their automation features.
- Build your HTML email design in Mail Designer 365 and select "Share” > “Website / HTML…
- Enter the image URL prefix for the online server where you will be hosting your images. You will need this later on so that your images can be located and displayed accurately in your design. (Learn more about this step here.)
- Following export, select the images in the folder and upload them to the server from the previous step.
- Create a .zip file of the folder your design elements were saved to on export. Do this by right clicking and selecting “Compress.”
- Sign in to your MailerLite account and go to “Campaigns” > “Create Campaign.”
- Fill in your campaign details.
- Click "Content" and select "Your own HTML." Then, choose "Import from zip."
- Upload the .zip file you created earlier.
- Now preview your design to check for any mistakes.
- You can now use your Mail Designer 365 HTML design with the automation tools provided in the MailerLite platform.
Our team is always on hand ready to give you support. If you have specific questions regarding HTML export to MailerLite, or just need some extra help getting set up, get in touch!
Mail Designer 365 works seamlessly with all leading email marketing services. If you're looking for a different service, check out our full range of integrations and compatible platforms on our integrations page.