Export newsletters with Mail Designer 365 and send via MailerLite
Need HTML responsive email templates for MailerLite? If you use MailerLite to send out your email template, then you can still use Mail Designer 365, an email creator and email designer software for Mac users, to create your email design. Mail Designer 365’s mail templates give you the flexibility to create beautiful email marketing designs that are compatible with MailerLite. Use Mail Designer 365 to create HTML responsive emails for MailerLite without breaking a sweat – no HTML and CSS knowledge necessary.
Sending a campaign – MailerLite
Here’s how to create a newsletter template design for MailerLite and reach mail clients with a little help from the the HTML export feature in Mail Designer 365…
Step 1: Exporting your email templates for MailerLite:
- Build up your newsletter design in Mail Designer 365.
- When you are happy with the design, choose “Share” > “Website / HTML…”
- Then, enter an image URL prefix where you will be hosting your images.
- Export your design. This will be exported as a folder made up of your design elements.
- Create a .zip file of the folder your design elements were saved to on export. Do this by right clicking and selecting “Compress.”
Step 2: Uploading your HTML code to MailerLite
- Take all the images and upload them to the server location you specified during export.
- Afterwards, sign in to your account on MailerLite.
- Go to “Campaigns” in the menu and choose “Create Campaign.”
- Fill in a subject for your campaign, as well as the sender name and address, and the language.
- Next, click on “Content” and select “Your own HTML.”
- From the options available, choose “Import from zip.”
- Upload the .zip file you created earlier on.
- You will then see a preview of your email design. If you are satisfied, click “Done Editing.”
- Finally, select your recipients, and schedule/send your email newsletter.
How to send an HTML email campaign via MailerLite – made simple!
And that’s how to send out an email using MailerLite! Exporting Mail Designer 365’s email templates is easy. Now, you can send out your HTML mail design on MailerLite.
Give our MailerLite integration a go and build your email template with Mail Designer 365. We hope our walkthrough of creating and sending email campaigns has been helpful.