How to export your HTML email to SalesForce
- Build your HTML email design in Mail Designer 365 and select “Share” > “Website / HTML…
- Enter the image URL prefix for the online server where you will be hosting your images. You will need this later on so that your images can be located and displayed accurately in your design.
- Following export, select the images in the folder and upload them to the server from the previous step.
- Sign in to your SalesForce account and go to “Settings” > “Email” > “Email Templates.”
- Click on “New Template”, for the type of email template, choose “Custom (without using Letterhead.)”
- Locate the content.html file in the HTML export folder. Right click the file, and open it with a text editor. Copy the entire code and paste it into the HTML Body area to upload your newsletter.
- After you have copied the HTML code into your SalesForce email template, you can select preview to check for any mistakes.
- You can now use your Mail Designer 365 HTML design with the automation tools provided in the SalesForce platform.