Export your Mail Designer email newsletter via MailChimp
Need HTML responsive email templates for MailChimp? If you want to send to a larger group of people, then you can export your Mail Designer 365 email newsletter templates to one of the most well-known email service provider available, MailChimp. This integration guide is meant to make email marketing easier for you. Mail Designer 365’s mail templates give you the flexibility to create beautiful email marketing designs that are compatible with MailChimp. Use Mail Designer 365 to create HTML responsive emails for MailChimp without breaking a sweat – no HTML and CSS knowledge necessary.
Sending a campaign – MailChimp
Launch your email newsletter templates with MailChimp’s email delivery service and enjoy MailChimp’s features, including Facebook integration, Instagram integration, and email marketing tracking tools to measure the success of your email campaigns. We provide you with our MailChimp’s integration guide so you can execute e marketing with ease.
Create and send email newsletters using MailChimp
Here’s how to create a newsletter template design for MailChimp and reach mail clients by sending directly within the Mail Designer 365 software to MailChimp…
Exporting your email templates for MailChimp: Create a MailChimp account.
- First, design a stunning newsletter :). Use Mail Designer 365 for the easiest way to create HTML templates.
- Please register for an account at mailchimp.com.
- Then, log in with your MailChimp account.
- In your MailChimp dashboard, you can create campaigns and manage your subscribers list.
- Check out our step-by-step guide on how to sign up for a MailChimp account.
Generate your MailChimp API key
To upload your email newsletter directly from Mail Designer 365 to MailChimp, you will need your MailChimp API key:
- Got o your MailChimp account settings
- Choose “Extras” from the menu
- In the drop down menu, you will find “API keys”
- Choose “API keys” so you can generate your own API key
- Make sure to select your API key and copy
Prepare uploading your design to MailChimp
In your Mail Designer 365 newsletter, you will need to add an unsubscribe link so that your recipients can opt-out if they want to.
How to create an unsubscribe link in your Mail Designer 365 email template:
- Add a layout block with a text area
- Select the text
- Choose “Insert” from the top menu bar
- Then, choose “MailChimp” > “Unsubscribe link”
If you are using a free account with MailChimp:
Add a Rewards button, which will be linked to MailChimp. To do this, you can proceed using the similar process as adding an unsubscribe link. Select a text area. Then, choose “Insert” > “MailChimp” > “Rewards.”
Upload your email design template to MailChimp
- To upload your email newsletter to MailChimp, click on the launching/sending (paper airplane) button and choose “MailChimp”
- Then, MailChimp will ask you for your API key. Just paste your API key.
- Make sure to save your API key so that you can use it for future email campaigns
- Now, click “Export”
- In MailChimp, go to template preview mode so that the design will display properly
- Check everything and make the necessary changes
Your Rewards logo will show up once the newsletter has been finalised. When you create your MailChimp campaign, you can access your Mail Designer 365 email template within the templates section. Read our step-by-step instruction on how to send newsletters via MailChimp.
How to send an HTML email campaign via MailChimp – made simple!
And that’s how to send out an email using MailChimp! Exporting Mail Designer 365’s email templates for MailChimp is easy. Now, you can send out your HTML mail design on MailChimp.
Give our MailChimp integration a go – build your MailChimp email template with Mail Designer 365. We hope our walkthrough of creating and sending email campaigns has been helpful. What are you waiting for? Design and send a marketing email through MailChimp today. Have an email blast!
We are happy to provide you additional responsive email design services!