How to export your HTML email to StreamSend
- Build your HTML email design in Mail Designer 365 and select "Share” > “Website / HTML…
- Enter the image URL prefix for the online server where you will be hosting your images. You will need this later on so that your images can be located and displayed accurately in your design. (Learn more about this step here.)
- Following export, select the images in the folder and upload them to the server from the previous step.
- Sign in to your StreamSend account and create a new campaign.
- Choose "Use your own HTML" and select "Choose file."
- Locate the content.html file in the HTML export folder. Upload this to StreamSend to import your HTML email design.
- You can now use your Mail Designer 365 HTML design with the automation tools provided in the StreamSend platform.