Export newsletters with Mail Designer and send via ExpressPigeon
Need HTML responsive email templates for ExpressPigeon? If you use ExpressPigeon to send out your newsletter templates, then you can still use Mail Designer 365, an email creator and email designer software for Mac users, to create your email design. Mail Designer 365’s mail templates give you the flexibility to create beautiful email marketing designs that are compatible with ExpressPigeon. Use Mail Designer 365 to create HTML responsive emails for ExpressPigeon without breaking a sweat – no HTML and CSS knowledge necessary.
Sending a newsletter – ExpressPigeon
Launch your email newsletter templates with ExpressPigeon’s email delivery service and enjoy ExpressPigeon’s features, including segmentation, personalization, and even supplying you with white-labeled IP addresses for high deliverability. We provide you with our ExpressPigeon’s integration guide so you can execute e marketing with ease.
Create and send email newsletters using ExpressPigeon
Here’s how to create a newsletter template design for ExpressPigeon and reach mail clients with a little help from the the HTML export feature in Mail Designer 365…
Exporting your email templates for ExpressPigeon
- First, design a stunning newsletter :). Use Mail Designer 365 for the easiest way to create HTML templates.
- Next, choose “Share” > “Website / HTML…” from the menu bar.
- Enter an image URL prefix where you will be hosting your images.
- Export your design.
Now, you’ll have a folder with an HTML file and your images. These need to be uploaded to the server hosting your images and to ExpressPigeon:
- Take all the images and upload them to the server location you specified during export.
- Sign in to your account on ExpressPigeon and create a new campaign
- Choose “Code custom HTML”
- Give your design a name an copy your HTML code and paste it into the editor
- Make sure to enter the unsubscribe link from ExpressPigeon and your add your address into your design.
Now, you can choose your recipients. Make sure to give your design a subject name and send it out with ExpressPigeon.
How to send an HTML email campaign via ExpressPigeon – made simple!
And that’s how to send out an email using ExpressPigeon! Exporting Mail Designer 365’s email templates for ExpressPigeon is simple. Now, you can send out your HTML mail design on ExpressPigeon.
Give our ExpressPigeon integration a go – build your ExpressPigeon email template with Mail Designer 365. We hope our walkthrough of creating and sending email campaigns has been helpful. What are you waiting for? Design and send a marketing email through ExpressPigeon today. Have an email blast!
We are happy to provide you additional responsive email design services!