Export your newsletter design from Mail Designer to Campaign Monitor
Need HTML responsive email templates for Campaign Monitor? Mail Designer 365 offers several plug-ins that let you upload your design directly to certain newsletter services, including the popular marketing platform Campaign Monitor. Mail Designer 365’s mail templates give you the flexibility to create beautiful email marketing designs that are compatible with Campaign Monitor. Use Mail Designer 365 to create HTML responsive emails for Campaign Monitor without breaking a sweat – no HTML and CSS knowledge necessary.
Sending a campaign – Campaign Monitor
Launch your email newsletter templates with Campaign Monitor’s email delivery service and enjoy Campaign Monitor’s features, including marketing automation, personalized customer journeys, signup forms generator, CRM integration, and analytics to track the success of your email campaigns. We provide you with our Campaign Monitor’s integration guide so you can execute e marketing with ease.
Create and send email newsletters using Campaign Monitor
Here’s how to create a newsletter template design for Campaign Monitor and reach mail clients by sending directly within Mail Designer 365…
Exporting your email templates for Campaign Monitor: Set up your Campaign Monitor account
- First, design a stunning newsletter :). Use Mail Designer 365 for the easiest way to create HTML templates.
- Then, sign in to your Campaign Monitor account.
- Or create a new account if you don’t have one yet.
- Design your newsletter with Mail Designer 365.
- Important: Add an unsubscribe placeholder link to your newsletter. Make sure it’s visible in both the desktop and mobile versions.
- To do so, select a text area.
- Then, add an unsubscribe link from the menu.
- Choose “Insert” > “Placeholder” > “Campaign Monitor” > “Unsubscribe.”
Upload to Campaign Monitor
In order to upload your design, you will need the API key from Campaign Monitor. Think of it like a password for your apps.
- To find your API key, Go to Campaign Monitor Account Settings.
- Then, click “Show API key” and copy it.
- In Mail Designer 365, click the sending/launching button.
- Afterwards, choose “Campaign Monitor.”
- Paste your API key into the field.
- Then, upload your Mail Designer 365 newsletter to Campaign Monitor.
- Tip: If you have multiple clients, you’ll be able to choose which one you want to upload the design to.
Now, you can find your template in your Campaign Monitor account. Check it out under “My Templates.” They are ready for your next newsletter campaign.
How to send an HTML email campaign via Campaign Monitor – made simple!
And that’s how to send out an email using Campaign Monitor! Exporting Mail Designer 365’s email templates for Campaign Monitor is easy. Now, you can send out your HTML mail design on Campaign Monitor.
Give our Campaign Monitor integration a go – build your Campaign Monitor email template with Mail Designer 365. We hope our walkthrough of creating and sending email campaigns has been helpful. What are you waiting for? Design and send a marketing email through Campaign Monitor today. Have an email blast!
We are happy to provide you additional responsive email design services!