How to export your HTML email to SendPulse
- Build your HTML email design in Mail Designer 365 and select “Share” > “Website / HTML…
- Following export, select all of the files in the folder and then right click and “Compress” to create a .zip file which you will later upload to SendPulse.
- Sign in to your SendPulse account and go to “Create a new campaign.”
- Choose your mailing list and enter your name and other sending information in the space provided.
- Go to “My templates and import” and click “Import template.” Upload the .zip file you created earlier.
- You can now use your Mail Designer 365 HTML design with the automation tools provided in the SendPulse platform.
Tip: For expert advice on email newsletter design, check out these tips from SendPulse…