How to export your HTML email to Sendloop
- Build your HTML email design in Mail Designer 365 and select "Share” > “Website / HTML…
- Following export, right click on the folder and choose "Compress" to create a .zip file of your email design. You will need this later.
- Sign in to your Sendloop account and in the "Quick Actions" menu, click on "Send email".
- From the options on the next page, choose "Import your email design".
- You will now be asked to upload the .zip file for your email template which you created earlier.
- Once your template has been uploaded, you can preview it by clicking on "Proceed to the HTML code editor" and navigating to the "Preview/Test" tab. Here you can also send yourself a test email.
- Your Mail Designer 365 HTML template will now be available for you to use with the tools provided in the Sendloop platform.