How to export your HTML email to Pepipost
- Build your HTML email design in Mail Designer 365 and select “Share” > “Website / HTML…
- Enter the image URL prefix for the online server where you will be hosting your images. You will need this later on so that your images can be located and displayed accurately in your design. (Learn more about this step here.)
- Following export, select the images in the folder and upload them to the server from the previous step.
- Sign in to your Pepipost account and in the menu, go to “Settings” > “Templates.”
- Click on “Add template” and enter a name for your template.
- Locate the content.html file in the HTML export folder and upload it to the template editor. You will see the preview of your template on the left-hand side.
- If you’re happy, click on “Save & exit” in the top right corner. Your Mail Designer 365 HTML template will now be available for you to use with the tools provided in the Pepipost platform.