How to export your HTML email to Drip
- Build your HTML email design in Mail Designer 365 and select “Share” > “Website / HTML…
- Enter the image URL prefix for the online server where you will be hosting your images. You will need this later on so that your images can be located and displayed accurately in your design. (Learn more about this step here.)
- Following export, select the images in the folder and upload them to the server from the previous step.
- Log into your Drip account and go to “Campaigns” > “New Campaign.”
- Give your campaign a name and choose “Start from scratch” > “Text/HTML builder.”
- Give your campaign a subject and a snippet text, then click on “Quellcode”
- Locate the content.html file in the HTML export folder. Right click the file, and open it with a text editor. Copy the entire code and paste it into the code editor to upload your newsletter.
- Switch to the “Preview” tab to preview your design before sending.
- You can now use your Mail Designer 365 HTML design with the automation tools provided in the Drip platform.