How to export your HTML email to Sendy
- Build your HTML email design in Mail Designer 365 and select "Share” > “Website / HTML…
- Enter the image URL prefix for the online server where you will be hosting your images. You will need this later on so that your images can be located and displayed accurately in your design. (Learn more about this step here.)
- Following export, select the images in the folder and upload them to the server from the previous step.
- Sign in to your Sendy account.
- Choose a brand and go to "Campaigns" > "Create new campaign." You can now give your campaign a name and subject.
- In the editor, switch to the "Source" view.
- Locate the content.html file in the HTML export folder. Right click the file, and open it with a text editor. Copy the entire code and paste it into the code editor to upload your newsletter.
- You can now use your Mail Designer 365 HTML design with the automation tools provided in the Sendy platform.