Step One: Invite Team Members
- Head to the "Members" tab in your my.maildesigner365 account.
- Use the button at the top of the page to send co-workers an email invitation to your team.
Step Two: Assign your free plans
- Once team members have accepted your invite, they will appear on the "Members" page ready to assign a plan.
- Click the dropdown menu next to the member's name and select an Approval plan to assign them.
P.S. If you are a larger team and require more Approval plans, please get in touch.
Step Three: Upload a design from Mail Designer 365
Approval is the natural next step for your Mail Designer 365 workflow:
- Designers can build an email design in the Mail Designer 365 App
- Then, upload design drafts from the app to Mail Designer 365 Approval to share with your team members.
Important: Please note that Mail Designer 365 Approval is a standalone, web-based product designed to allow non-designers to give feedback on design drafts. Only team members with a Mail Designer 365 App plan can create or edit Design Ideas to upload to Approval.
We want to hear from you!
Our team is always on hand ready to listen or lend a helping hand. If you have any feedback to share with us about your experience with Approval, or just need some extra help getting set up, get in touch!