Export newsletters with Mail Designer and send via Mailjet
Need HTML responsive email templates for Mailjet? If you use Mailjet to send out your newsletter templates, then you can still use Mail Designer 365, an email creator and email designer software for Mac users, to create your email design. Mail Designer 365’s mail templates give you the flexibility to create beautiful email marketing designs that are compatible with Mailjet. Use Mail Designer 365 to create HTML responsive emails for Mailjet without breaking a sweat – no HTML and CSS knowledge necessary.
Sending a newsletter – Mailjet
Launch your email newsletter templates with Mailjet’s email delivery service and enjoy Mailjet’s features, including personalisation, contact management tools, real time statistics, segmentation, A/B testing, campaign comparison tools, etc. We provide you with our Mailjet’s integration guide so you can execute e marketing with ease.
Create and send email newsletters using Mailjet
Here’s how to create a newsletter template design for Mailjet and reach mail clients with a little help from the the HTML export feature in Mail Designer 365…
Exporting your email templates for Mailjet
- First, design a stunning newsletter :). Use Mail Designer 365 for the easiest way to create HTML templates.
- Next, choose “Share” > “Website / HTML…” from the menu bar.
- Enter an image URL prefix where you will be hosting your images.
- Export your design.
Now, you’ll have a folder with an HTML file and your images. These need to be uploaded to the server hosting your images and to Mailjet:
- Take all the images and upload them to the server location you specified during export
- Sign in to your account on Mailjet and create a new campaign
- Give your campaign a name, choose your recipients and choose a language in which the email will be written in
- Choose “Code in HTML” and click on “Code from scratch”
- Copy your HTML code an paste it into the editor.
- Make sure that you insert an unsubscribe link from Mailjet. “[[UNSUB_LINK_EN]]” is the right placeholder name for the unsubscribe link.
Now, you can plan your email distribution and send your email campaigns out with Mailjet. Enjoy designing email templates for Mailjet!
How to send an HTML email campaign via Mailjet – made simple!
And that’s how to send out an email using Mailjet! Exporting Mail Designer 365’s email templates for Mailjet is simple. Now, you can send out your HTML mail design on Mailjet.
Give our Mailjet integration a go – build your Mailjet newsletter template with Mail Designer 365. We hope our walkthrough of creating and sending email campaigns has been helpful. What are you waiting for? Design and send a marketing email through Mailjet today. Have an email blast!
We are happy to provide you additional responsive email design services!