How to export your HTML email to ActiveCampaign
- Build your HTML email design in Mail Designer 365 and select "Share” > “Website / HTML…
- Enter the image URL prefix for the online server where you will be hosting your images. You will need this later on so that your images can be located and displayed accurately in your design.
- Following export, select the images in the folder and upload them to the server from the previous step.
- Sign in to your ActiveCampaign account and go to “Create New Campaign.”
- Choose "Build from scratch" and "Custom HTML."
- Locate the content.html file in the HTML export folder. Right click the file, and open it with a text editor. Copy the entire code and paste it into the ActiveCampaign Editor to upload your newsletter.
- You can now use your Mail Designer 365 HTML design with the automation tools provided in the ActiveCampaign platform.
Our team is always on hand ready to give you support. If you have specific questions regarding HTML export to ActiveCampaign, or just need some extra help getting set up, get in touch!
That's not all!
Mail Designer 365 works seamlessly with all leading email marketing services. You can check out our full range of integrations and compatible platforms on our integrations page.