Approval plans are a great way to let other colleagues who don’t have a Mail Designer 365 App plan (i.e. marketers, managers, etc.) join in the discussion on your email design.
How to assign plans
Please note, the following steps can only be performed by a team admin.
- Log in to your my.maildesigner365 account and go to the “Members” tab. Here you will see a list of everyone in your team and their respective plans.
- Assign users a plan by clicking the button next to their name and selecting an available plan from the dropdown list.
- If you have no available plans, you can purchase more via the “Store” tab.
- To assign a plan to someone not yet in your team, invite new team members via the button at the top of the page:
- Once they have accepted your invitation, you will be notified via email and will be able to assign them a plan.
When plans have been assigned, you will be able to upload your email designs to Mail Designer 365 Approval and get their feedback.
Search through the manual